- Natasha Boykin Case
- KENDRICK JOHNSON CASE
- Conscientious Stupidity
- Trayvon's Traveling Cell Phone
- Renisha McBride/Theodore Wafer
- Fred Leatherman Trials (Incomplete list)
- George Zimmerman Trial
- Bonita Papers - JonBenet Ramsey Story
- Tawana Brawley
- Grand Jury Documents - Officer Darren Wilson
- Scammers and Frauds aka Shaun King
Sunday, February 16, 2014
George Zimmerman First Public Interview after Verdict - Translated
George Zimmerman gives his first Interview since his acquittal in July, 2012. On February 26, 2012, George Zimmerman was assaulted on the grounds of his residence in Sanford, Florida by Trayvon Martin. During the assault, Martin, who had been in the market for a gun in the weeks prior to that night, spotted George's concealed weapon and told George he was going to kill him with it. George then pulled his gun and shot Martin once in the chest, killing him almost immediately.
For the most part, George recounts that night again in this interview with Univision.