Spread ! This is was found this morning at the #Ferguson camp by @lostvoices14. Anonymous is watching. RETWEET NOW pic.twitter.com/bux8J2xpDL
— Anonymous (@occupythemob) September 1, 2014
Almost every high-profile, racially inflamed case has its share of hoaxes, sometimes the case, in its entirety, is a hoax. The most recognized of those being the Tawana Brawley and Duke LaCrosse rape hoaxes. These two cases have been written about and hashed over ad nauseum, so I won't rehash them here except to point out case players. I do want to point out, however, many of the which turn out to be a full blown, or partial hoax, have a few common denominators, Al Sharpton, Malik Shabazz, and in recent years, Attorney Benjamin Crump. Another common denominator is a political agenda.
|Megan Williams - Gang Rape Hoax - Malik Shabazz/Al Sharpton|
20-year-old Megan Williams ignited a nationwide outrage in 2007 when she said she was gang-raped in Charleston, W. Virginia. Williams, 22, told cops in 2007 she escaped from a ramshackle trailer near Charleston, W.V., where she was held captive for a week - and where she was raped, tortured, and forced to eat her own feces.
Seven suspects pleaded guilty, and all but one are now serving long jail terms.
In a statement, Sharpton said he visited Williams after her horrific story broke and gave her some of his "personal money" after her supporters told him "she had no resources for Christmas."
|Malik Shabazz and Megan Williams|
Williams’ [recantation] lawyer Potts, says that she was coerced by her late mother and the notorious leader of The New Black Panther Party, Malik Shabazz. Williams’ mother had been feuding with the families of the defendants and wanted revenge. Williams wanted revenge against her abusive boyfriend who dumped her, Bobby Brewster. [link]Her mother is dead now, so who knows where the money went...my guess is she and Shabazz split it. What sort of mother tells her daughter to lie and railroad six men? We see them all the time folks, not so much encouraging their children to lie, but lying for their children posthumously.
|Megan's mother, Carmen Williams, Megan Williams, and Rev. Paul Dunn (last on right) of the First Baptist Church in Charleston, WV. Photo: Kenneth Muhammad|
Sharpton said that when Williams' lawyer notified him that she was changing her story, he immediately wrote to West Virginia prosecutors, asking them to "vindicate any wrongfully convicted individuals."Rich, isn't it? Sharpton has never asked that HIS innocent victims be vindicated. In fact, he has never even apologized to his victims in the Tawana Brawley case.
Elements common to every race hoax were front and center in this one as well:
- (Election for State Attorney was quickly approaching) The state attorney general (McGraw) has made it clear that he doesn’t think Logan County prosecutor Brian Abraham can handle the racially explosive case
- the alleged victim and her mother met with Congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee (D-TX) and members of the Congressional Black Caucus Dec. 12 in Washington, D.C., to share Megan Williams’ story, gain support, and push for strengthening of federal hate crime laws
- Malik Zulu Shabazz, and Rev. Al Sharpton, of the National Action Network, hold a Dec. 18 rally and fundraiser for Ms. Williams in Charleston, W. Va., to garner more support for her cause
- The family of Megan Williams became upset with prosecutor Abraham because he attempted to have the court appoint a legal guardian for 20 year-old Williams, saying that the people around her did not have her best interests at heart by allowing her to give media interviews and take part in rallies.
- Mr. Shabazz blasted the prosecutor for the move, saying Megan was legally an adult, had two parents and two attorneys to guide and advise her effectively without the court’s help.
- Al Sharpton says "this case should be front and center in America, Presidential candidates should be discussing it
- Interviews on liberal programs to promote the hate: "Democracy Now" and their interview with Malik Shabazz - Video features Megan Williams talking about her ordeal. [link] A very disturbing comment on this video illustrates the hate and violence these race hoaxes perpetrate:
BlackTutInteresting video by the woman who claims to have rescued Megan Williams. Not sure what she is on, maybe nothing, but something is amiss with her.
if was to see a white craka raping a white 3 month old craka baby(like they always do) i would clap and walk away. actually i would pay the craka $100 to keep up the good work, i would love to enjoy the sounds of its cries. just like you all like to enjoy the death of innocent animals and black. i just want to blast a 44 magnum through one of you little white demons head and watch your head spill to the ground.
West Virginia State University used Megan Williams story to call for hate crime law changes. They say the statute is too weak. [Link]
In October 2009, Williams recanted her accusations against five of the defendants, but still accuses her former boyfriend, Bobby Ray Brewster, of abuse.
Duke Lacrosse - Prosecutor Mike Nifong, was re-elected during the investigation of this case, he was subsequently disbarred after it was determined Nifong withheld evidence that would have cleared the accused:
|Malik Shabazz leads March that ends in front of LaCrosse players home|
- On May 1, 2006, Malik Shabazz, along with an estimated 30 members of the New Black Panther Party, led a march around the Duke University campus. The march was in support of Crystal Gale Magnum, a stripper who alleged she was kidnapped and raped by members of the men’s Lacrosse team on March 13, 2006.
- Collin Finnerty and Reade Seligman were indicted by a grand jury on charges of first-degree forcible rape, first-degree sexual offense and kidnapping. David Evans, was indicted two weeks later. According to several books written about the case, Shabazz had access to State Attorney Nifong's evidence. His evidence showed there was no DNA to tie these students to an alleged rape.
- Shabazz led marchers through Durham yelling, “How do you find the two defendants in this case?” and the marchers replied, “Guilty.” Shabazz and NBPP demanded that Finnerty and Seligman “be sent to prison and that all those who attended the party at 610 North Buchanan be expelled from school.”
- The marchers were headed toward the house where the alleged rape took place, 610 North Buchanan. One of the marchers, Victoria Peterson “urged the crowd to burn down the house.” Once the marchers arrived at the house, Malik Shabazz yelled out to them, "You are the shame of the planet earth today. You are a shame to yourselves and you are a shame to the University,"
Other cases involving Malik Shabazz/Al Sharpton and Benjamin Crump.
|Malik Shabazz plays peacekeeper during protests for Michael Brown, Jr. in Ferguson, MO|
Kendrick Johnson case in Valdosta Georgia - Johnson's parents were/are represented by Benjamin Crump and Chevene King. Al Sharpton and Malik Shabazz have appeared with Crump to demand an arrest in the (accidental death) of Kendrick Johnson. This case is currently under review by US Attorney Michael Moore, Georgia.
Trayvon Martin case in Sanford, Florida - Martin's parents were/are represented by Benjamin Crump and Daryl Parks. George Zimmerman was eventually acquitted, the jury found he had acted in self-defense. To this day Crump still parades the parents around to stump for his later cases and the family is still raking in donations. Crump was assisted in this case by Ander Marciel, Malik Shabazz, Al Sharpton, Eric Hoder, Congress, Obama, low information public.
Martin Lee Anderson <---- Click link to see how this case became the playbook used in all of Benjamin Crump's cases. Anderson's parents were represented by Benjamin Crump. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson led rallies and marches. The defendants were acquitted, likely due to the mother of Anderson neglecting to write on his application for boot camp that he had Sickle Cell anemia. Crump won a $5 million civil lawsuit, with the aid of Pam Bondi and Charlie Crist. An excellent breakdown of the players in this case can be found HERE. Senator Barrack Obama, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson were scheduled to attend a rally for Anderson, only Jackson and Al Sharpton appeared.
Genie McMeans Officer Kreshawn Walker-Vergenz shot and killed McMeans when he disobeyed an order to lie on the ground, instead he allegedly got up and charged the officer. Although unarmed, she thought he was going for a gun. A Grand Jury refused to indict the Vergenz. A few months later FHP Colonel Chris Knight penned a letter to the officer to let her know she would be fired. She quit instead. Fast forward to a few years later, Knight resigned his position after accusations of discrimination and falsifying documents. Gov. Charlie Crist weighed in: “I think that Bustle has acted with good judgment, and I think the former head of the state troopers did the right thing by resigning,” he said. Benjamin Crump was the attorney for the McMeans family.
|Attorneys Malik Zulu Shabazz and Benjamin Zulu Crump|
"These cases of The Jena 6, Megan Williams, Martin Lee Anderson, Sean Bell, and Genarlow Wilson—they are just a smidgen of what is going on throughout America by evil White people bent on teaching us a lesson." MINISTER LOUIS FARRAKHAN
There are so many other figures,public and otherwise, tied to these cases and so little time, but to give you an idea of how embedded the players in these shady cases and and hate ignited cases are, consider another example of this tangled web:
Russel Simmons and Benjamin Chavis - Business partners and Hip hop moguls and endeared by the black community as leaders. Benjamin Chavis is a supporter of Asata Shakur who was convicted of killing New Jersey State Trooper Werner Foerster and grievously assaulting State Trooper James Harper in 1979. She escaped from prison and has been living in Cuba since. Simmons has been a vocal supporter of Benjamin Crump's cases, especially the Trayvon Martin case. Benjamin Chavis (also of "Wilmington 10" fame), was involved behind the scenes..read more on Chavis.
|An advertisement on Louis Farrakhan website|