Friday, September 19, 2014

Death Threats and Crackas

So this woman, Cherica Jones, pictured below, makes a blatant death threat toward the wife of the officer who shot and killed Charles Smith, David Jannot.  This person then has the audacity to blame me for her posting it.  Is there ANY accountability for some?  The entitlement and racism are concerning - what is this teaching their children?  In my opinion, it teaches them that no matter what they do, no matter how badly they disrespect other human beings, especially authority, it's ok because they are black and whites are being trained to sit back and take it.

I'm sick of the reverse racialists on my timeline every damned day of the week calling me names and acting as though I should kowtow to them just because they have some fucked up notion that whites are out there killing blacks with abandon.  HARDLY, just the opposite is true and if you are too ignorant or lazy to find out the statistics for yourself, or read something besides your facebook and twitter accounts, you might never find out the truth.  Your entitlement and lack of accountability is what kills young black men, women, and children.  Do better Cherica.
Cherica Jones booked on felony forgery
You will likely think I am horrible for posting your mugshot, all the while calling me a racist as if that is ok.  It is not ok, it is wrong and you are not entitled to call me defamatory names or threaten people just because you've been led to believe you're special enough to say and do whatever the hell you feel like saying and doing.  You posted about me on your public facebook and continued to curse me, defame and attempt to degrade me along with your equally as repugnant friends...so, sorry, but not sorry about the mugshot.
Cherica posted on her facebook: (bold emphasis mine)
"EXACTLY I RESEARCHED THAT BITCH IS RACIST SHE POST MISTADEE FACEBOOK OCCUPATION UP ON TWITTER ..WHER HE SAYS ROBERY EXTORTION AND ALL TYPE OF FUCKERY!! SHE CRITICIZED MIKEBROWN AND OTHERS THIS HOE ONLT GOT 3000 FOLLOWERS SHE AIN'T NOBODY BUT A RASICT WHITE WOMAN JUDGING BLACKS"
Racist for posting what Charles Smith wrote on his own facebook?

A post on CHERICA's facebook as regards police stops:
"shoot they ass 1st from now on!!!!!!"
Just FYI, it is NOT ok to disrespect the police or anyone in law enforcement...not because they are white, purple, yellow, or some sort of gods, but because for every action there is a reaction - resist arrest, assault, or point a gun at them and you are going to find yourself  behind bars, or worse, dead.  Save your pride for your mama and get through a stop, it's not worth it, obviously.

Charles Smith was on parole and about to go back to prison, he did not want to go back to prison, he said so on his facebook page - so, after being arrested, and out of desperation yesterday, he tried to escape.  This did not work out for him and now his family and friends are crying foul...cry all you want, what he did got him killed, not what anyone else did, including the officer(s).  Teach your kids better.

As for Cherica and her friends - do better, stop hating.  From Cherica Jones' facebook, some disturbing insight into how some are viewing these officer-involved cases:
Artist Author Actress
CAN THEY ARREST ME??/
I tweeted this to this particular person on Twitter this morning in the midst of a heated debate about ‪#‎MistaDee‬ and this bitch screenshots it an Retweets it!!! Can I get arrested??? This is not a threat tho...

Booda Boo
I dnt see it as ah threat but as an example of if y'all see nothing wrong his death den if da wife of an officer come up dead it won't be kool then but ah big problem
Like340 minutes ago

Artist Author Actress
Like234 minutes ago

Booda Boo
*man Fuck dem nd anybody else cause dey pissing me off dey ain't gone open up dey eyes until ppl start fucking up da city
Like132 minutes ago

Artist Author Actress
exactly!!!!!!!!!
Like30 minutes ago

Tajha Robinson
They try to make us look so bad she is an example of ignorance... and it doesn't matter what he did on Facebook or whatever... no one deserves to be victimized in such a way... it's a wonder... they doing this all around the country what do they want us to do how do we get peace if justice isn't an option ... They pushing a Revolt
Like129 minutes ago

Cala Ingram
Fuck that cracker… tell that hoe to find her a blk dick chew it up and swallow that shit
Like124 minutes ago

Artist Author Actress
shoot they ass 1st from now on!!!!!!!
Like24 minutes ago

Artist Author Actress
i just cursed her and her 3friends out then she tweeted it for mike brown bitch i'm ‪#‎charlessmith‬ hoe i fun with ‪#‎mikebrown‬ team but they rallying for him while we handle ours!!!!!!
Like122 minutes ago

Booda Boo
Tell her ass to take ah walk in 5 o'clock traffic, she won't be missed...
EditedLike221 minutes ago

Cala Ingram
These white folks blowing mr
Like119 minutes ago

Artist Author Actress
lmao :):)
Like18 minutes ago

Spurs Nation
Naw u just saying it won't b cool but if u were saying u was gone do it dats a different story
Like13 minutes ago

2 comments :

1. The overused & abuse of racist accusations has made the subject of racism a joke AND a fear (IMHO) for non AA employers to hire them.

ReplyDelete
  2. Every AA I hire threatens to sue at some point, usually when disciplined and especially now. Twenty years ago my best man was AA, we were friends in grade school. He hates these "type" of black people for the same reasons I hate "white trash". They bring people who wanna better themselves down to a dark and ugly level.

ReplyDelete

PLEASE do not write multiple comments -posts to blogs older than 60 days are moderated. I only moderate for spam, you are entitled to your opinion as long as you don't yell fire up in here.

We are not obliged to publish your comments but if we do, you understand that other users are free to add further comments to yours either supporting or countering any views you may have expressed. We are not responsible for any opinions expressed in comments that we publish. We will remove any comment as we see fit. If a published comment is subsequently brought to our attention that contravenes the conditions set out in our disclaimer, we will remove it and take further action as appropriate. You retain copyright of and are solely responsible for your own comments. You are responsible for any actions that may be taken against you in response to comments you have made.