|Michael Brown - Ferguson, Missouri|
Dorian Johnson's version of events:
Mr Johnson said that he and Brown were walking home from a store when the cop told them to get out of the street and 'get the f***' on to the sidewalk'.
- Johnson said they kept walking after explaining to the officer they were almost home. The officer then pulled his truck in front of them and blocked the road, Johnson said.
- The friend said the officer threw open the door which slammed closed again after bouncing off Brown. It was then that the officer grabbed his friend by the neck.
- Johnson said the first time the officer fired, he and Brown got scared and ran away but he could already see that the teenager had blood coming down his shirt where he had been shot.
- The 22-year-old ducked behind a car but Brown kept running.
- 'He shot again, and once my friend felt that shot, he turned around and put his hands in the air, and he started to get down,' Johnson said.
- The 22-year-old said: '[Brown] stopped, turned with his hands up and said ''I don’t have a gun, stop shooting!''
- 'But the officer still approached with his weapon drawn and fired several more shots.'
- The eye-witness said despite the teenager's protests, the officer shot again, hitting Brown and leaving him on the ground.
- Mr Johnson told the TV station on Tuesday that he ran in terror to his apartment and vomited, before checking he had not been shot.
- In Johnson’s version, the officer reached out of the car to grab Brown by the throat. I
|"We wasn't causing harm to nobody" said Dorian Johnson|
Video released and reported on by Fox News. They do not show the assault...maybe afraid that would be "racist"? This is the first I've heard the incident went into the back of the police car: