Always remember.... any interrogation with police is recorded....and you are making a sworn statement. In a high profile case, you can rest assured it will make the news.
Samantha Scheibe, who refers to Zimmerman as her "boyfriend," said in a sworn statement that she felt intimidated when she was questioned by police about the Nov. 18 incident. I'm not seeing intimidation....could just be me?
After this interrogation Samantha recanted most of her sworn statement to investigators.
For more unchartered trips on this crazy train...
Zimmerman will not be prosecuted for Domestic Violence
Samantha Scheibe 911 Call
- Natasha Boykin Case
- KENDRICK JOHNSON CASE
- Conscientious Stupidity
- Trayvon's Traveling Cell Phone
- Renisha McBride/Theodore Wafer
- Fred Leatherman Trials (Incomplete list)
- George Zimmerman Trial
- Bonita Papers - JonBenet Ramsey Story
- Tawana Brawley
- Grand Jury Documents - Officer Darren Wilson
- Scammers and Frauds aka Shaun King