Unfortunately we did not find out that George Zimmerman will not face hate crime charges by an announcement on CNN, HLN, Fox news, or via Twitter by Attorney Benjamin Crump. We found out by watching an obscure airing of a Senate Stand Your Ground Law meeting on C-Span.
You don't think the media, the attorneys, and the family involved in the Zimmerman case are underhanded? Think again, they have announced nothing. For that matter, nor has Mark O'Mara. While you're at it, throw in the fact that Eric Holder, who was on every medium available a few months ago announcing his investigation into hate crimes against George Zimmerman, has not bothered to let us know he has ended the investigation.
- Natasha Boykin Case
- KENDRICK JOHNSON CASE
- Conscientious Stupidity
- Trayvon's Traveling Cell Phone
- Renisha McBride/Theodore Wafer
- Fred Leatherman Trials (Incomplete list)
- George Zimmerman Trial
- Bonita Papers - JonBenet Ramsey Story
- Tawana Brawley
- Grand Jury Documents - Officer Darren Wilson
- Scammers and Frauds aka Shaun King