Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tracy Martin facebook posts from 2010 - 15 yr old out of control

Tracy Martin has a private facebook now, the following is from a google cache:

October 27, 2010 Tracy Martin Posted:
i need time to myself 2day!!!!!! my son think imma damn fool! this is the part i hate in our father to son relationship! when you start telling lies about nothing you gone walk you ass into an ass cuttin! be honest with your old boy and you wont have to get yelled at like a negro in the streets!

Miriam Grimes-Martin That’s right and when you finish cutting his ass send him to home to Auntie & Uncle house so we can get on him too. You know how we do it.

October 27, 2010 at 3:49pm
Tracy Martin somebody betta get this negro fo it b a thrashin up in here

October 27, 2010 at 3:51pm
Latrice LuvinMe Byrd Do I need to do a Bail fundraiser?
October 27, 2010 at 4:05pm
Tracy Martin ‎@ trice get that bond money 2gether for me cuz this shit bout to go pass the belt stage! ITS TIME 2 KNUCK IF HE BUCK!!!!!
October 27, 2010 at 4:11pm · 2
Latrice LuvinMe Byrd I got you, Going to check with Bro Lyons to see how much in our dissaster fund!
October 27, 2010 at 4:15pm · 2
Tracy Martin lmbao
October 27, 2010 at 4:16pm
Miriam Grimes-Martin Calm down bro.
October 27, 2010 at 4:36pm
Tracy Martin im straight i jus had 2 vent and let his lil assssss the world turn know that this aint no joke
October 27, 2010 at 4:38pm
Jerome Horton MY MONEY ON TRAY!!! LMAO..U GETTIN UP THERE OLE BOY!!!
October 27, 2010 at 4:59pm
Terrence Lemon go ahead bro no need in letting that stucture GET WEAK….At the end of the day it will payoff!!!!
October 27, 2010 at 5:12pm
Tracy Martin man you wont take that bet when i hiit 70
October 27, 2010 at 5:12pm
Terrence Lemon structure bro!!!
October 27, 2010 at 5:13pm
Tracy Martin yeah bro i just want him to understand the importance of honesty with in the confines of your home ya fell me
October 27, 2010 at 5:14pm
Terrence Lemon YES SIR!!!!!
October 27, 2010 at 5:16pm
Tracy Martin my nerves worked up im spelling words wrong my bad you feel me
October 27, 2010 at 5:16pm
Tracy Martin ‎@ pook it was gone be bad! lmao
October 27, 2010 at 5:32pm
Tracy Martin thats my baby and i love him but dont lie to the old boy
October 27, 2010 at 5:36pm · 1
Latrice LuvinMe Byrd Cherolyn, you know these kids will make you Dang near them! Thats considered a disaster!
October 27, 2010 at 5:37pm
Tracy Martin i need a drank and a lap dance and im good!!
October 27, 2010 at 5:39pm · 1
Tracy Martin he welcome to join me lmao
October 27, 2010 at 5:41pm
Latrice LuvinMe Byrd A lap dance, SMH, for shame!
October 27, 2010 at 5:43pm
Tracy Martin we all got flaws but im goin to rehab for lap dance syndrome(the drinking is under control) lmao just joking
October 27, 2010 at 5:46pm
Latrice LuvinMe Byrd lmao
October 27, 2010 at 5:48pm
Tracy Martin yall know i rode that bus with 10 seats on it stop playin
October 27, 2010 at 5:49pm · 1
Tommie Bugg Liddell cut dem hips, and if he buck. Do him like the old girl used to do you, lol.
October 27, 2010 at 8:18pm
Robbie Chambers BOY YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH MY DAUGHTER TRY ME THE SAME WAY BRUH LIKE I AM A JITT BUT ONLY IF SHE KNEW
October 27, 2010 at 9:07pm
Michael Timberson I understand, just went there my self…hate to but sometime u got to..
October 28, 2010 at 3:18am
Jonathan Plummer Be prayerful my brother

This picture of Tracy Martin is heart-breaking.  I feel for Tracy, in spite of what people think, however it doesn't change the fact that someone else's son could have been killed that night.  I do pray Tracy and Sybrina find peace, and I pray they find it in their hearts to be truthful, Trayvon had issues and it's very possible he jumped George Zimmerman.

11 comments :

1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ReplyDelete
  2. Well thought out anonymous. Maybe you should go back to bashing Mr. and Mrs. Zimmerman.

ReplyDelete
  3. Unlike you I have never bashed anyone involved in this case. May not agree with every thing that has transpired, but feel this is an unfortunate situation for all involved. Just waiting for the truth (whatever it is) to be revealed and justice served.

Not using the death of a kid/young man to gain notoriety like some.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super simple, don't click on my blog.

4. The "problems" you are talking about, well actually the only problem is that he lied to his father. You're acting as if you have a. never lied to your parents and b. that this is true. I'll entertain the idea that it might be true, but from what it seems, Tracy was most likely drunk. And to be honest I lied to my father when he was drunk too, because I wanted to get the hell away from him, plus I was terrified. But by this logic, Zimmerman could have easily murdered Trayvon on purpose, because if you look at Zimmerman's police record, well there are a few violent instances. The only thing wrong with Trayvon are that he doesn't like school, and I don't blame him, school sucked. So I don't really understand how this is even an accurate sort of judgement about the case, and about Trayvon.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know how you read all that into my posting, basically, a link.

2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5. George stated when he shot Trayvon he had spoke and said the words to the effect " you got me" hmm.. Very close to the words "you shot me". May the family find peace & closure for their loss and God watch over you always.. R.I.P Trayvon ^j^ "Angel" God Bless

ReplyDelete
  6. Good point anon "you shot me" makes more sense.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, "you got me" is one of the most common utterances there is.

Next time you hear kids messing around, take notice.

It's constantly being said because it's just instinct.

We don't say "timeout, you just successfully did this to me".

Instead we say "you got me" or "OK OK" or "stop stop" and a few others, during close quarter contact.
      When you've been injured and want the person to know and stop, "you got me" is incredibly common.

I got shot when i was 11yrs old, and was hit an inch above the belly button and it came out my back just nicking my spine .

The shooter was a sadist 14yr old, and he was about 10ft away.

The first thing out of my mouth was "you got me".

My quote was printed in the paper because the reporter thought it was odd, he also believed it was cliche.

2. I'd like to read your story - where did this happen and was the shooter convicted and sentenced? Thanks for your input.

PLEASE do not write multiple comments -posts to blogs older than 60 days are moderated. I only moderate for spam, you are entitled to your opinion as long as you don't yell fire up in here.

We are not obliged to publish your comments but if we do, you understand that other users are free to add further comments to yours either supporting or countering any views you may have expressed. We are not responsible for any opinions expressed in comments that we publish. We will remove any comment as we see fit. If a published comment is subsequently brought to our attention that contravenes the conditions set out in our disclaimer, we will remove it and take further action as appropriate. You retain copyright of and are solely responsible for your own comments. You are responsible for any actions that may be taken against you in response to comments you have made.